quinta-feira, 20 de setembro de 2012

Oração

Oh Lord, I used to wonder why you didn't seem as obvious as you could be
And Lord, then I began to understand you called this heart of mine
To keep Your light shinin' right through me
Because You've given me this life that I'm unworthy of
And even when I take a fall You hold me out of love for me
Since my existence is a gift that I've been given from above


I'm livin' love, I'm livin' with Jesus Christ
Its only by His grace that I'm forgiven and free in love
I'm livin with in His light
And I understand this love I'm living because His love is livin' inside of me

I often wonder why I never seem as obvious as I could be
To show all the of world that You've intended for this child of God
To give the same love that You gave to me
I want everyone to know the love I've come to know
And even when my way was lost, You led me out of emptiness
Since Your forgiveness was the peace that I'd been missin' in my soul

Oh no, I'm just a man
And I know I don't understand
So I'm placing this life in Your Almighty Hand

I will consider it an honor representing You eternally
And Lord I hope that You will understand that when You call for me
I'll try to do whatever You might need
Lord I want to give You everything for all my life
Even when I start to doubt, I'll hold onto Your promises
I'll keep on servi'n to make sure my life's a livin' sacrifice

And I understand this love I'm living because His love is livin' inside of me

Nenhum comentário: